Steps to Your Journey With Us
- Video call with client for gathering design brief and requirements.
- Identify key aspect & define requirements.
- Collecting measurement and site pictures from client.
- Internal team discussion/brainstorming and conclude on the same
- Research on ideas
- Preparing presentation with options
- Mood board for better understanding on the concept.
- Meeting with clients and collecting their feedback.
Final direction to the design presentation.
- Mood Board and Material selection
- Lighting selection
- Soft furnishing selection
- Accessories selection
- Meeting with clients and collecting their feedback. Final selection of the materials as per the client’s feedback
- Schematic Drawing
- False ceiling and lighting drawing
- Flooring drawing
- Furniture detailing
- 3D model and renders
- Meeting with clients and collecting their feedback. Releasing final drawing ,3d model and renders
1. What should we do if we have to renovate our full house?
This is covered under Alchemy Design service.
2. What will be the package of full home renovation / makeover?
This service falls under Alchemy Design. Let’s discuss it further to explore the details.
3. How do we take measurements?
4. How can I upload the site pictures? What will be the format?
We will guide you through this process.
5. Do you also furnish the old furniture's?
6. Why do I need to fill the questionnaire?
It helps us in establishing a clear design direction for the project.
7. How do we find vendor for the project?
8. What we will receive at the end of the projects?
9. Will you be sending soft copies for the same?
10. Do you also provide the list of stores where we can get all the accessories?
Certainly! We have a robust network of reliable vendors from whom we can source products for your project. Additionally, we will provide you with a comprehensive list of stores where you can personally explore and source the desired items.
11. What if I need to pause my project for certain reason?
We will then have a call with you and conclude on closing the same.
12. What payment method you prefer?
Payments can be made online.
An 18 % GST for the same will be applicable.